Friday, January 18, 2008

#36 before and after curious

Image editing , is something I have never done, was curious but I suffer from the modern disease of impatience waiting at some of these sites to get from point a to point b stifles the creative imagination I wanted to try the one with more features like adobe photoshop however Fauxto has changed hands to Splashup and logging in takes for ever (several seconds over and over) maximum pool size had been reached (how many thousands were fiddling with their pictures at the same time it's scary) Much easier to get the software and get on with it. I turned to Picnik no registration now required and so much quicker to get into. Curious one exposed to the world before and after.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

minimetools

yourminis.com Heads Up Display

What"s still on my bookshelf

Twitter Updates